Monday, April 19, 2010

Homecoming!!

So the Air Force finally decided to release my guy from the middle of nowhere they shipped him off to for a week and send him home.   He flew in Thursday morning and we got to spend the whole day together.  I was in complete heaven even though he did take like a 5 hour nap that day lol.  But I got a nap in to so it was all good.  Friday night after my boss was so nice to let me off work early, he took Chloe and I to dinner at our favorite steakhouse The Outback.  Well that was the start and the end of our Homecoming weekend lol.  Chloe started upchucking early Saturday morning and just was not feeling good the rest of the day.  She even had a upchuck episode in the car after I thought she was feeling better.  Guess I thought wrong.  She then proceeded to sleep the rest of the day and night.  Then later that night my guy starts in with the upchucking and then proceeds to sleep all day Sunday trying to recover.  Some how I managed to steer clear of the nastiness that infiltrated our house and even got some shopping done.  But so much for a fun filled Homecoming weekend.  Oh well there is always next time I guess lol.  Oh yeah and I still have that ice cream cake in the freezer that hasn't been touched yet.  Good thing I went with ice cream instead of a regular cake that would have been on its way out tonight lol.


Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!