Thursday, April 8, 2010

I did it when I knew I shouldn't have.......

My guy gave me a date of his return and I got my hopes up, rearranged schedules and went and got a cake.  Well yeah needless to say I'm a newbie at this and even though I knew I shouldn't of gotten my hopes up, I did it anyways.  The date has changed and I'm back to a shorter version of the original time frame hopefully.  I'm here trying to think of a easy way to break it to Chloe that she won't get to see him when we thought she would.  Yeah she is only almost 5 and it hopefully won't phase her but I know how much she was looking forward to seeing him.  I knew this getting involved with him that it could and probably would happen, but boy does it suck.  Well atleast its a good thing I got a ice cream cake and  I can just leave it in the freezer till they decide to actually ship him home!

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!