Monday, July 12, 2010

1st half of July 2010

So I know I wanted a break for awhile from everything we had going on the last month but atlas that was a lie.  I'm the type of person who likes to constantly be doing something or going somewhere.  I don't know how to just stay still and be.  I've now admitted to myself thats where Chloe gets it from and I can't get to peeved at her for it lol. 

We have had a lot of stuff going on so far this month and of course I didn't have my camera, but I was able to snap some shots on my phone on some of the stuff.


Can you tell what this is?  (Horrible picture quality lol)
Well Bill and I were home on the Saturday night before 7/4 itching to get out and do something while the munchkin was at her dads house.  I should say I was itching to get out lol.  After browsing the Vegas.com site I found out that the Fiesta has Ice Skating!  I had thought all the ice rinks on the north side of town had been shut down but I was happy to be wrong lol.  We opted to go since it had been years since either of us had been and $4.00 for rental and skate time sounded like a good deal to me.  And we found out we both can still ice skate, which is good because we are planning on taking Chloe and seeing if she likes it.




The next day we went over to my moms for some swim time, bbq and fireworks.  I of course forgot my camera again and didn't think to take pics with my phone.  I'll have to steel the pics from this night off my moms camera at a later date.


I of course have to throw in a hair pic since I'm so obsessed with it these days lol.  This is from this past Saturday while I was getting ready to go out to my early bday dinner with my guy to The Melting Pot.  I'm falling inlove with my curls finally and it only took 25 years to do so lol. 

So we were originally going to go on the night of my bday but my guy decided we should go that night and leave my bday night to do something with my family.  Got to love him for being so considerate :).  Now if you have never been to The Melting Pot I suggest you get up, grab your honey (or wait till they get back if they are "out and about" ;)) and head on down there (sans kiddos).  Its so yummy and so romantic.

You can either sit at a table or private booth. We opted for the private booth. Its a bit dark in there but with the little candle on the table makes it pretty romantic.



We first started out with our cheese appetizer which comes with different types of bread, veggies and apples for dipping.  You can fill up just on this its so good lol.



Now this picture isn't doing much justice but this had to be one of the best ceasar salads I have ever had.  They had these glazed nuts in it that were just so scrumpicious.


Next came the Entrees where you choose your cooking style and cook your meats and fish in a flavorful stock.  If you have a timer app on your phone it will come in very handy lol.


After all that came dessert.  This pic is after we munched on some of it.  There was a candle in the cheese cake and some cake pieces that are missing from this pic.  We went with the Disaronno Amaretto chocolate served flambee style which came with the different dippers you see above.  It was like heaven in your mouth :). 

This month so far has been alittle busy but more of a relaxed fun busy.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the month has instore for us :). 

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

  1. Told J I wanted to do the ice skating and Melting Pot. We havent ice skated since we were dating!

    ReplyDelete

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!