Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Quarter of a Century!!!!!!!

On Saturday I turned the big ol 25!!  Growing up birthdays have always been a special day for me with doing fun things with my family and friends.  But they weren't lying when they say the older you get the more your birthday just feels like another day.  Saturday started out as any normal Saturday would.  The pups woke me up between 5am and 6 to be fed and after that I crawled my butt back into bed and snoozed until the munchkin woke me up around 7am to watch a movie.  After I got her squared away I went back to bed and sometime while I was sleeping between 7 and 8 my guy got up.  When I finally got up for the day it was time to feed the munchkin and get ready to go to gymnastics.  We hightailed it across town to pick up my little sister and get to gym.  After that we dropped the girls off at my moms and went to Best Buy to browse and then Mimi's Cafe for lunch.  We hung out at my moms the rest of the day until it was time to leave to go to dinner.  We met up with the rest of my family at the Cheesecake Factory.  The food was really yummy and the cheesecake was even better!  If you ever go there I suggest getting the fried macaroni balls.  They are so freakin good.  After that we headed home to get the munchkin ready for her 1st ice skating experience.







I forgot my camera and left my phone in the car so I had to use my guys camera phone to take the pics.  But for it being the munchkins first time she did pretty well.  My guy pushed her around with the walker for the 1st half so she could get a feel for how to balance and by the end of it she was pushing herself with no help on the walker.  I'm so excited to take her again :)


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!