Monday, March 22, 2010

Update

So I have not been blogging much lately.  Nothing of interest has happened to warrant a blog.  All I have been doing is working and taking care of Chloe and the pups.  I spent the weekend cleaning up the front yard and backyard for homecoming.  I mowed grass for the first time on Sunday and let me tell you I would rather clean the bathrooms then mow the lawn lol. 

Oh wait I have to do that anyways :p.

Half of the grass was dead so it wasn't as bad as it could have been but still.  I'm all for planting but I have no green thumb and have no business maintaining a lawn.  I then broke up the ground in the dead areas, raked the grass in the dried up yellow areas, created holes in the yellow areas and spread out new sead.  Yeah I'm definetely feeling the burn today.  That ground was hard!

I'm sure I will be mowing atleast 1 or 2 more times before my guy is back :(.

The front yard wasn't as busy.  Just lots of weeding and blowing out all the leaves from the rocks. 

After we (my little sister and I) finished the backyard we rounded up all the pups and they each got a much needed bath.  They weren't too happy about it but it made a world of difference in their coats.  Then the 2 young pups spent a good part of the afternoon lounging in the middle of the grass soaking up the sun while the 2 older pups lounged in the house. 

Chloe and I are off to see Walking with Dinosaurs Wednesday night.  I'm sure she will get a good kick out it.  She's into animals so I don't see why not.  Then the new 3D Dragon movie comes out this weekend so I'm thinking of taking her to see that since everytime she sees the preview she goes on about how she wants to see it.

So yeah nothing interesting going on.  Just life and waiting for Homecoming ;)


Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!