Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ugh!!!

I am to the point where I feel like these braces are never going to come off.  At my last ortho appointment last week my chain came off again.  Now thats 4 chains I've gone through in exactly 1 year.  I'm beginning to think that this adult canine tooth of mine is not ever going to come down.  I have an appointment with a different Oral Surgeon next week.  I wouldn't be too upset if he doesn't think this tooth is ever going come down and there is no need for another surgery.  Honestly the numbing needles that will go into the roof of my mouth during the surgery are no picnic and I'd rather not go through it again.  I'm going to give him the run down of everything that has happened and all the money that I've paid out and see what he thinks.  I'm seriously thinking of pulling my old ortho and oral surgeon on to Judge Judy and see what she thinks of the whole ordeal.  I think I could get my money back and more for pain and suffering.  I'm also thinking of getting a 2nd opinion with a different ortho.  I'm beginning to think that both my orthos don't/didn't know what they are/were doing.  My teeth look so much better since I started the treatment but this giant gap where my adult canine should be is throwing it all off and I'm just sick and tired of it. 

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!