Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lets Get Ready to Rumble

So my guy and I had a fight lastnight.  While I was at my friends beauty school getting my hair done none the less!  It was all through email and before I went to bed lastnight thought it was over and we were okay.  I knew I would  have 2 nasty emails waiting for me at work this morning that he told me about lastnight which is what started the fight in the first place.  Well I pretty much already knew what they were going to say but instead of just deleting them straight away I decided to ready them.  Well then I got pissed again and sent him a couple nasty emails.  I feel bad now.  I know we will work it out and everything will be all hunky dory again but I'm getting a bit worried about homecoming now. 

I have envisioned homecoming being this joyous event of me picking him up at the airport and going straight home to spend some quality time together before the responsibilities of the real world interrupt.  And I'm sure the first day will be like that.  But now I'm worried about after that. 

I'm worried that we won't be able to get back into pre deployment grove and that we will constantly fight and bicker with eachother.  I'm worried that even though he wasn't around any casualties that he still will come back and have some issues to workout from being gone.  I'm worried he won't like how I'm doing things and constantly critize that will drive me to packing up all my stuff, chloe, splitting up the pups and leaving.  I can handle criticism fairly well but if I'm criticized about anything and everything I do that will put me over the edge.

I'm probably just over analyzing it all.  Which I'm really good at lol.  And probably because he has been working on his shift for an hour now and I haven't received my "Good Morning" email from him :(.

But here is my new "Do" for your viewing pleasure :)


There are some subtle highlights in it.  There was a issue with some of the highlights processing so you can't really see unless your right up in it lol.
  


Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

  1. The red is cute! Im sure things will go back to normal in no time. Dont be nervous because honestly it is all part of the course. You guys will be so happy to be together again that all will be forgotten. Smile!

    ReplyDelete

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!