Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh so long over do randomness :)

so I kinda fell off the bandwagon lately.  Life got in the way of blogging :(  But I'm here now :).  Chloe is feeling a bit ill today and is snoozing so I thought I would take a few minutes and get a post going. 

~The last few weeks we have had some rain.  Which was awesome and sucky for me.  Awesome because I hardly had to water the grass, trees and plants.  Right before my guy left our sprinkler system in the backyard stopped working.  I don't know why he didn't call up someone to take care of it but I have had to water by hand every week thanks to him.  When it's cold out watering is the last thing I want to be doing.  My grass is looking a bit greener now so the rain did me some good lol.

~One of me bestest buds is getting married in 6 days :)  I'm super happy for her but alittle down too.  Her guy is a paratrooper and is being deployed the end of the year for 15 months. So there getting married now and then in April she is moving back east with him :(.  Sucks but thats the military life for ya!

~Work has been so freaking busy the last few weeks.  Thank god my wonderful boss is gonna be out pretty much the whole month of February. Things should quiet down a bit.  This last week I completed 4 reports, logged about 2000 emails, data input about 107 pages of nothing but numbers and all the other stuff I do around the office.  Lets just say it has been very hectic.

~Picked up my new bed yesterday!!!!  Got it put together and got the old one moved into the guest bedroom.  Yeah I actually have a guest bedroom now :) instead of just a throw all room lol.

Isn't it cute? I also spent like $100 on bedding for it lastnight eek!!!  But oh well.  We didn't have any new bedding for it anyways since its a different size than the old one.

But thats all I got for now.  I'm having a girl only party on Friday night ;) so I need to get back to cleaning the house.  Happy Sunday!!!!! 



2 comments:

  1. I like the bed, so what kind of bedding did you get? The rain is gone now, thank goodness, and its warming up. Life is good here in Vegas I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i got this set at anna's linens thats red and black. yeah i know doesn't really match the white lol. but when i opened up the plastic the fabric was just so nice that i didnt want to put it on the bed for the dogs to trample all over with there feet lol. so i'm taking it back tomorrow and exchanging it for something else now that isnt as delicate.

    ReplyDelete

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!