Monday, February 1, 2010

The things we do for love

So amongst tinkering around with things here at the house I'm sitting here constantly pressing the "check email" button on my email page for emails from my beloved.  And listening to Pebbles whine because I won't put her up in my lap.  Now if I was the normal person that I was before he left I would just go to bed and check my email in the morning.  Yeah uh I can't seem to do that tonight for some reason.  Then again I do this about every night these days lol.  I've organized, done laundry, played with the pups and am a bit tired but debating if I want some Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream!!!!  Aww that stuff is so freakin good if you like bananas and chocolate.

I pushed the button again and still no new email.  Hmm its been about 15 mins since my last one.  I'm thinking its time to call it quits, go brush my teeth and go to bed.  The only thing with that is I can check my email on my phone!!!  Yeah but it takes a bit longer than here on the lap top.

Yeah so even if I go to bed I'm still going to be up!!  Oh well sleep is for the weary!!!  Goodnight ;)   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!