Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I can't think of anything

to title this post lol.  Oh well.  I'll just jump head first in and see where I go. 

So we are down to 30 something days!!!  I'm so flippin excited.  I still have a ton of stuff to do around the house to get it all nice and tiddy but if I don't get it all done no biggie.  I'm sure he won't care how cluttered the house is just as long as he is actually at home. 

But he has been doing a bit of shopping while he has been away.  I received a fondu set yesterday :) 

We went to The Melting Pot for our 2 year anniversary and boy was it yummy.  If anyone has the chance to go there then you better hop on it.  Its so yummy and so much fun.  I can't wait to fondu with him when he gets back.  Which I better hop on it and get some recipes together for it.

He has also purchased a heavy duty steam cleaner!!!! 


I'm almost as excited for the steamer as I was for the washer and dryer we got  last year.  I can finally get my grout all nice and clean without having to get down on my knees to scrub, scrub and scrub some more just to find out I have a white film on it.  It also comes with attachments to clean the tile.  Apparently he has bought some other stuff for me that I'm not to know what they are till they are delivered.   Which I just checked and something is being delivered today.  Guess I'll have to see what it is when I get home tonight.

I think he thinks the gifts will make me feel better about him being gone.  Which in all honesty not really.  I would rather him be home driving me crazy then spoiling me from thousands of miles away.  Oh well atleast the gifts we will use around the house.  Now if I can just keep myself busy cleaning and working for the next month it will all be downhill from there :)


Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. Both of these things look really cool. Im not sure how a steamer works but Im pretty sure I dont have the floor yet for it. I am totally interested in the melting pot though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...the melting pot! It's make my mouth water just thinking about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!