Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear So and So... Sleepless in Nevada

Dear So and So...

This is my first go at this so cut me some slack lol.  Oh and after you get done here head on over to 3bedroombungalow where you can read the good stuff.

~Dear pups,

Barking every 5 mins between the hours of 9pm and 2am is going to make you guys end up sleeping in the livingroom alone on cold tile or better yet outside.  I love you guys to the end but keep it up and no warm bed for you.

Love your sleepless mama!

~Dear Stupid people outside at all hours of the night,

Your lucky my guy is not here or you would be in big trouble!!!  The pups barking (that interrupts whatever important conversation you deemed necessary to have between 9pm and 2 am) would be the least of your worries! 

Tired and sick Nicole


1 comment:

  1. Your very FIRST Dear So and So? You rocked it girl. I want more! More, I say! More!

    ♥ Casa Hice

    ReplyDelete

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!