Monday, December 21, 2009

Family Traditions

So in a portion of my family (because my family is freakin huge lol) we have a tradition every year for X-mas.  Usually me and my grandma bake up a storm and give out the goodies to people at work and family.  Well as my grandma ages the more she doesn't want to bake all these goodies every year.  The tradition has finally fell upon my mother and I to keep it going.  Well since my mother and I have our own house holds to manage and kids to take care of its easier if we just do it separately and when we have time.  Well I decided to slap on sappy emo music and get down with my bad self baking all those delicious goodies that my grandma has taught me over the years.  My mom already made a few of our awesome recipes so I kept with the stuff I knew I couldn't screw up on my own!!!!



Lots and lots of cookies!





Yummy brownie cookies!



Chocolate covered cherries ( I did make one little mistake and got the unstemmed cherries lol)







Banana nut bread because its just freakin yummy.  (this isnt my actual bread.  I'm making that tomorrow night but here is a pick for your viewing pleasure)



Of course the pups slept the whole time lol.


Do you guys have any family traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!