Sunday, December 27, 2009

X-Mas

So I hope everyone had an awesome X-mas.  I'll be honest here, I was not looking forward to X-mas this year.  With my guy being gone I couldn't get into the holiday cheer.  Everytime a X-mas song would come on the radio I would change the station.  I actually dreaded seeing my family and having to look and feel happy on X-mas.  But during X-mas eve after I got all my shopping finished I went over to one of my grandparents house with my moms side of the family and actually had a good time.  There was tons of talking (thanks to my brother who can't shut up lol) and lots and lots of laughing.  As much as I miss Bill and knew that he should of been there but I was able to sit there and soak in what X-mas is really all about, Family.  The next couple of days were followed up with running around like a chicken with its head cut off lol going from house to house so we could get together with most of my immediate family and exchange presents.  Chloe did very good this year with her presents.  There was no whinning about opening presents unlike last year.  The last couple of X-mas we have been sick at X-mas time and she has just not been in the mood to rip through wrapping paper to get to her presents.  I'll let the pictures do the talking of this year :)















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!