Tuesday, December 1, 2009

RTT

It's that time of the week again. Go over to the The Un Mom and link up.

randomtuesday

So before you tell someone to grow up you need to have a long good look in the mirror. If you can’t support your children and provide food and roof over their heads on your own and you don’t even have a high school diploma it seems to me you’re the one who needs to do the growing up. And on that note learn how to budget your money. Maybe you won’t be in the pickle that you are in. Just a thought!


On a better note I have a list of things to do while my guy is gone and I think it will keep me busy through the next couple months which is heaven sent for me. I love being busy since it makes the time go buy faster and I feel that I will get a lot of stuff accomplished.

Ohh so before my guy left he found this article regarding the military care package supplies that The United Postal Service will provide for family member or friends sending care packages to the men and women overseas for free. I don’t remember the link (it’s saved on my computer at home) but if you call 1-800-610-8734 and hit option 1 twice and tell the operator you would like a Military Care Kit they will send you one at no charge. I ordered mine on Friday and should have it sometime this week or early next week.

And on another military note I found some air force girl friends bumper stickers and a license plate frame here for cheap. They also have tons of other military family member things there as well.

Well thats all I got right now.  Happy RTT!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!