Tuesday, December 15, 2009

RTT - To dye or not to dye?

Its another Tuesday with more random thoughts.  Click the pretty button and check out where RTT originated from!!!!!

randomtuesday

Ok so heres a low down of yesterday.  Left my lunch sitting on the dresser before Chloe and I got out the door.  Spent my whole lunch break at the post office to ship my guy is care package.  Had a not so healthy lunch because I was in a hurry to get back to the office.  Got half way to the springs preserved when I realized I left the free admission tickets at my moms and had to drive all the way back to her house to get them.  Got to the springs preserve at 7pm to find out they closed at 6pm.  (I thought something was up when they had the entrance gate closed and I drove in the exit gate lol).  Then this morning I was late to work yet again because I couldn't find my keys.  But I did remember my lunch.  Oh and PMS has been plaguing me up until this morning.

But I decided to go back to being a full blown red head on Sunday.  What do you think?



Don't mind the "what the hell" look on my face lol.  Since I was running late this morning I didn't have any time for makeup.  And I didn't really want to smile so the whole world could see my giagantic gap from my missing tooth.  But I think it brings out the green in my eyes more now!

Anywho Happy RTT!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. The red looks nice on you!

    Have a great day!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/12/do-we-need-santa-speedo-run-in-boston.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red, it looks awesome. Hopefully today is better. J and I just walked miles so I am ready for bed...as if.

    ReplyDelete

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!