Friday, November 20, 2009

ABCs

I found this little didy over at More than an army wife and thought I would give it a whorl.

ABC's OF ME:


A-Age: Twenty Four
B-Birth date: July 17, 1985
C-Chore you hate: Cleaning bathrooms
D-Dog's name: Pebbles, Sam, Rosco and Donut
E-Enter or Exit: Enter
F-Favorite color: used to be lime green when I was younger but now its red
G-Gold or silver: White Gold
H-Hair color: Strawberry blonde
I-Instrument: I got nothing lol
J-Job Title: Receptionist, personal assistant and master of all trades lol
K-Kids: just Chloe
L-Living arrangements: Our house with my guy on the north end of town
M-Monkey or Moose: Monkey cuz they are just too darn cute
N-Nicknames: Nicola, nicki, toot
O-Odd thing about you: I have an overly active drooling problem
P-Pet Peeve: People who do not rinse their dishes when they are threw with them!!!!! (my guy knows it!)
Q-Quote from a movie: “I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy” ~ Finding Nemo
R-Right/Left Handed: Right
S-Siblings: half brother, half sister and 2 step brothers
T-Time you wake up? Somewhere between 5 and 6:30 am mon – fri, sat and sun are around 7 am
U-Underwear: boy shorts
V-Veggie you dislike: cauliflower
W-What makes you run late: Chloe in the morning with her whininess
X-X-Rays: ankle and teeth
Y-Yummy food you make: guacamole dip, and cheesy chicken
Z-Zoo Animal: penguins!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!