Thursday, November 5, 2009

Crappy/Good Week

So other than my emotional breakdown yesterday. Gotta love being a girl on a hormonal overdrive! This week has been pretty good. Chloe hasn't been acting like the spawn of satan. My chain that was reattached to my canine that had to be re-exposed, bracketed and chained for the 4th time last week is healing and moving again. And I got a 5% raise that was back dated to August. Hell I'll take an extra $320.00 plus the extra $100 on each check now during these poor economical times! (Doing a lil dance) ;).

The puppies have finally figured out the doggie door! Woot Woot for potty training!!! Chloe is finally fully potty trained except for the occasional accident at night and now I'm starting all over again with 2 puppies. But the big mission before my guy leaves is to have both pups fully trained before he leaves and I think that might actually happen.

I'm still a bit down about him leaving but I know we will get through it. I'm thankful that we atleast have a few weeks together and that he's not just up and leaving in a few days. Also that part of his family will get to come down and visit before he leaves. And so thankful that my family and friends (old and new) who live here are such a great support system through this hard time especially since it is the holiday season. But enough of this mushy mumbo jumbo I'm afraid I must get back to work. TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I have those emotional breakdowns often, damn female hormones. Have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your time left with your guy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!