Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

So Halloween came and left like the wind. It seems like we spend almost 30 days getting our kids and ourselves ready for this day. Some even longer to create or find the perfect costume that suites our tastes or trying to out do what was done last year. Chloe decided she wanted to be a pink cat this year. Where did she come up with that idea? I have no clue. Well actually I take that back. I had suggested back in September that she could be a black cat. Well Chloe thought differently. She wanted to be a pink cat because "mom! Pink is my favorite color!" Well excuse me! My four year old is going on 13 ha! What of world of hurt I'm going to be in lol. But anywho back to the story.

So pink cat it was going to be. I figured I could do this the cheap way and find pink cat ears and a tail and call it a day. She already has a pink leotard from gymnastics and tights, plus the pink sparkly ballet shoes her papa bought her earlier this year. So I just needed to find the cat accessories. Well me being such a procrastinator :) waited till 2 weeks before to start looking for the rest of her costume. Yeah not a good idea. They had some on the net but I wasn't too keen on ordering because with my luck it wouldn't get here in time*. And I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for next day shipping on a $15.00 dollar order. Stubborn I know lol.

Well we decide to go shopping with my mom one night after work that week. She was heading to Wally World and I needed some cleanser anyways. Well as soon as you walk in the door there are the Halloween costumes. Chloe took off with my lil sister to go get something to eat at Mickey D's while my mom and I started shopping. I decide I want to check out the costumes they have. I find this cute fairy costume and have a thought. " Maybe I can get Chloe to want to be a fairy instead of a pink cat?" I quickly call my little sister and tell her whats going on and have her hype of the idea of being a fairy instead of a cat. She brings Chloe over by the costumes and Chloe's eyes grow big as she sees all the little girl costumes infront of her. I quickly point out the cute pink fairy costume and how cute she would be. She jumps at the idea and quickly forgets about being the pink cat. Woohoo no more internet searching. With all that being said here is the pretty little pink fairy in all her glory!!!!

































And couldn't leave out Donut who fit so perfectly in the pumpkin lol.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween and gots lots of good sweets!!!!!!!!!


*Yeah so I did try and order one of the cat accessories I saw online and the stupid website caused my bank to shut down my card. Never doing that again. But on a brighter note that caused my mom to buys Chloe's costume. Woohoo for a free costume!!

1 comment:

  1. That costume was adorable. Im sure the pink cat would have been cute too but the fairy...gorgeous!

    LOL you put a puppy in a pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!