Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

So I have been sneezing all morning and my head is starting to get congested. Now is not the time to be getting sick! Bill has family coming in Saturday and Thanksgiving is next week, plus Bill is leaving next Sunday. I'm gonna start chugging my vitamins and cold medicine now and hopefully kick this thing before it gets bad.

Why is it that I associate my self with people who can't seem to keep themselves away from drama and when drama does rear its ugly self they start to act like freakin highschoolers? Highschool was just a phase in our lives. Grow Up! Just saying.

The puppies are getting better about going potty outside. I came home from work yesterday and not one accident on the floor. So the potty training puppy gods may actually be on my side :).

Lastnight I found out that for the last 2 months of my guys deployment I probably won't be able to talk to him since he will be in a remote undisclosed area. I don't even want to think about what could possibly happen at that time. I know the first 2 months he will be on a base safe and sound doing his job but when I think about what could happen the during the last 2 make me sick to my stomach. I don't even want to think how I'm going to be during those last 2 months. I'm just gonna pray nothing happens and its a rather boring deployment.

I hate feeling this spastic :(

1 comment:

  1. I started popping extra vitamin C as soon as the boys started coughing or sounding congested. I do not want to get sick. I woke up this morning with a scratchy throat and instantly began worring about being sick for Thanksgiving. With the number of people we have coming that is NOT an option.

    As for that deployment, dont worry to much. Have faith in his ability and the unit he is with. That is all you can do. He will be home before you know it and it will seem like he was never gone. I am always here if you have any questions or want a distraction. I am really good at putting my foot in my mouth and most find that extremely entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!