Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The beginning

So I'm taking the leap and am venturing in the world of blogging. Since my guy is getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan the end of the month I thought this would be a good way for him to keep up with whats going on with me and Chloe while he's gone. Plus when Chloe gets older she can look back and see what crazy stuff went on during her childhood years.

If you don't already know me I'm Nicole. Born and raised here in good ol Las Vegas. I got knocked up with Chloe when I was 19. She was the best thing that could of happen to me. I can't vision my life without her. I met my guy 2 years ago when he got stationed at Creech AFB but lived in the dorms at Nellis AFB. Again I can't vision my life without him now. A year after we met he moved in and 5 months later we moved into our own home.

We have 2 mini dachshunds name Pebbles and Sam. They decided to get it on and now we have puppies left from there litter still with us.

This is Pebbles (aka the momma) while she was prego .



This is the Sam aka the daddy.

The little boy is Rosco and the girl is Donut. They are the cutest the puppies you have ever seen ;). Then again I could just be a bit biased since they are like my grand babies ha.


Rosco!!!


Donut!!

Well i guess this is good enough for now. Tata for now!!!!!

~Nicole



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the background and your first post. Be warned I am a total blog stalker...or can be. As for reading the blog down range, that is a fabulous idea. I too had the same theory. That said J was very lazy and didnt check it out very often. Go figure the boy only worked, slept and ate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha thanks. I am so happy I have a follower now lol. I have become a blog stalker too over the last couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!