Tuesday, November 10, 2009

RTT

So this is my first Randon Thoughts Tuesday post!!!!!! If anyone can tell me how to post the "RTT button" on here that would be awesome!


But anywho yesterday I get a call from Chloe while she was at her grammie's house and she says "I have an ear confection!" I say "an ear infection?" and she says "No! an ear confection!" I couldn't help but laugh. Or when she says the number 3 it sounds like she is saying tree! I also can't help but laugh at her. Is that bad?


We put our X-mas tree up saturday and I like it. I think it would be better with white lights and that would make the ornaments stand out better. But my guy wanted color lights and since we put it up early for him I'll give in. Next year there will be white lights whether he likes it or not lol. And yes this is a crappy pic of it. I got a new camera and I'm still trying to figure it out lol.


Why the hell is it still in the 70s? Its November for crying out loud. I want it to be in the low 50s during the day. I love the winter and sometimes wish it was winter all year long. There is nothing like curling up on the couch under a warm blanket with the dogs and Chloe and watching holiday movies and sipping cocoa.
Oh and lately the little things have been making my eyes get all watery and tear up. I can't blame my monthly visitor anymore so I'm thinking I'm beginning to slowly crack since I have been trying to just keep it all bottled up and not let my guy know how its affecting me. And I know its only 4 months that he will be gone but anything longer than 2 weeks is a long time for me. Also I knew getting into a relationship with him that deployment was going to happen and I'm up for the challenge but I still can't help but get a little emotional about it. Anywho enough of that back to work. Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!!!


3 comments:

  1. Your tree is so stinking cute! We do whilte lights but sometimes thing colored would be cute. I go back and forth.

    Getting emotional is all part of the game. It is okay to show some emotion and it is totally okay to feel it all. Deployment and seperation are difficult but great learning tools. They can strengthen a relationship in many ways. After 9 years of marriage sometimes the time apart is good for both of us. Trust me, there are things you will not even believe you miss and others you are reminded to approciate all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "New" Camera? Like, Mother's Day/Birthday gift "new"? Or did you get yet another one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather has been crazy here too. At least we don't have snow.


    Have a great RTT
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/490000000-or-one-in-seven-american.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave something nice or Ill come after you!